Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Play of Passion - Nalini Singh

In his position as Tracker for the SnowDancer pack, Drew Kincaid must rein in rogue changelings who've lost control of their animal halves- even if it means killing those who've gone too far. But nothing in his life has prepared him for the battle he must now wage-to win the heart of a woman who makes his body ignite...and who threatens to enslave his wolf.



Comment: Nalini Singh is currently one of my favourite authors. I simply adore her psy/changeling world. Love the interaction between characters, between packs, love all the dynamics involved.Indigo is a woman who won't accept less than what she wants and at first Drew wasn't what she wanted but he went and proved her he sure was!I liked both of them, and their feelings towards a real relationship. I enjoyed seeing them doing the mating dance, loved the funny side of it.


But most of all this book allowed us to see more of Hawke and Sienna, who aren't confirmed as mates but me, and I'm sure a lot more of fans out there, are praying for it, because they really sizzle.

Can't wait for more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment