Sunday, June 12, 2011

Nalini Singh - Kiss of Snow



Since the moment of her defection from the PsyNet and into the SnowDancer wolf pack, Sienna Lauren has had one weakness. Hawke. Alpha and dangerous, he compels her to madness.

Hawke is used to walking alone, having lost the woman who would’ve been his mate long ago. But Sienna fascinates the primal heart of him, even as he tells himself she is far too young to handle the wild fury of the wolf.

Then Sienna changes the rules and suddenly, there is no more distance, only the most intimate of battles between two people who were never meant to meet. Yet as they strip away each other’s secrets in a storm of raw emotion, they must also ready themselves for a far more vicious fight…

A deadly enemy is out to destroy SnowDancer, striking at everything they hold dear, but it is Sienna’s darkest secret that may yet savage the pack that is her home…and the alpha who is its heartbeat…




Comment: This is another of the best books I've read this year. Perhaps part of it is because I've been waiting for it for so long...well, me and all the other fans. But it it had been a disapointment, now I'd feel double depressed, but thankfully Nalini Singh has proved to be perfect, once again, in her writing.
Kiss of Snow is more than just a book, it's a work of art, a gift to all the faithful fans and a gem in the romance department. For real. The author has acomplished a hard task, to fulfil and achieve almost perfection in her books in this psy/changeling series. I'm sure there are many readers who don't feel this way but there are also a lot more who do.

I won't review the book because I know I wouldn't do it as well as some other reviewers out there.
There's only my personal comment to this wonderful story and I just want to say it worked for me. The feelings and development of the romance between thr main couple and the links to all the other characters who have a strong presence in the story...this is mrs Singh strongest's points...the relationship connections among the packs. It's wonderful to see and very balanced. Once again I didn't feel someone was being left out just because they didn't have central stage.
There are many things happening in this story and I won't post spoilers, but I have to say I loved the end, I felt is was suited and perfect. I was afraid it wouldn't happen all the way but it did and it put a smile on my face. It stil does after all this time. Actually all books in the series do, which amazes me.
Perfection is this series' second name.
For me, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment