Monday, August 8, 2011

Catt Ford - Extreme Bull

Inside and outside the rodeo arena, Jeff Stratton and Clay Harris are rivals with tempers worse than the bulls they ride. So Clay is shocked when Jeff taps that wild energy and kisses him, sparking an undeniable urge for more of each others' bodies.

But when they discover they might want more than casual sex between competitions, Clay's greatest fear is recognized: He is scared of being identified as gay. He'll have to cowboy up if he hopes to hang on to Jeff on the circuit of love.

Comment: This was the first book I read by this author and I was quite glad I decided to pick something by her. The writing is fluid and feels right and the story is compelling. It was a lot of fun to see how at first Jeff and Clay were trying to best the other but after a kiss of fury it all changed. I tink the best thing in th book is that the author amnaged to present lots of tension while the couple was falling in love. I mean, it wasn't too fast to feel rushed or too slow to lack real feelings, it was done well.
When they were together it was obvious they liked each other and it made me smile to see them go through thair lives while the truth was they loved each other.
I really liked the story and read it fast because it was just too good. I found out everything worked for me in this book.

I didn't know there is another book set in the same world, or should I say, a previous one, but I'll read it too someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment