Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Bebook Club

I've had my Bebook Club for two and a half years. It has been working wonderfully all this time.
However, this morning there was a light on although I shut it down last night.
Apparently it's the battery, which discharged and now it won't charge anymore while I connect it to the PC...I'm so angry and annoyed and sad..I got to depend on it to read my ebooks, just the thought of going back to read them on the PC is like a stone on my head....unbearable thought....

The warrant is already invalid, of course. I don't now if I should try to have it fixed or if it's even possible, or if it's better to look for a new one...it's just such a despairing idea!

I bought it online so I can't just go to the store and do it fast. The online store no longer sells them either! I feel worried and doubtful about what to do....
Today sucks!


2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh =(

    Lamento... se calhar na volta tens de comprar um novo mas agora há tanta oferta e com as promoções do natal pode ser que arranjes um barato e que gostes por mais que te custe comprar outro..é que nem sabes qual é o problema dele né? simplesmente não carrega certo?

    :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olá Mafi...bom, depois de ver comentários no forum da marca fiquei convencida que foi a bateria que se foi abaix, porquê é ainda um mistério, a indicação que dava era de estar quase cheia. Segundo outras pessoas a quem isto também aconteceu, assim que a luz azul desaparecesse (o aparelho tinha uma luz zul e não aguentava ligado) já o conseguiam carregar. Hoje de manhã isso tinha acontecido e agora estou a carregar no PC por enquanto parece, deixa lá ver...
      Se um dia morrer definitivamente então é que compro outro, este para o uso que faço de um ereader é optimo. Espero que se "ponha bom"!
      Beijo.

      Delete