Thursday, December 31, 2015

Signing up in the TBR Challenge

I've signed up again in the TBR Challenge, hosted by Wendy!
I really like this challenge, it's been my favorite since I've tried challenges because I like how we only have to commit to one book per month and I love how we have themes, generic enough we can choose books pretty much on our own way. This is actually my favorite part, to have the themes to have fun trying to match books I own o them.
In fact, reading books and checking other's choices sometimes adds up even more books to the TBR list instead of getting it lower but honestly, who cares? It's books, one of the best thing to ever exist in the world.
I have a challenge page to update my reads too.
(Image belongs to Wendy)
 
For 2016 the themes will be:
January 20 - We Love Short Shorts! (category romance, short stories, novella etc.)
February 17 - Series Catch-Up (a book from a series you are behind on)
March 16 - Recommended Read (a book that was recommended to you)
April 20 - Contemporary
May 18 - Something Different (outside your comfort zone, unusual setting, non-romance etc.)
June 15 - Favorite Trope (a favorite theme - amnesia? secret baby? fairy tale? friends-to-lovers? etc.)
July 20 - Award Nominee or Winner (links to past RITA finalists and winners TBA)
August 17 - Kicking It Old School (publication date 10 years or older)
September 21 - Random Pick (a built-in off-theme month - go where your mood takes you!)
October 19 - Paranormal or Romantic Suspense
November 16 - Historical
December 21 - Holiday Themes
 
 
Happy reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment