Thursday, December 22, 2016

Challenge 2017 Sign-Up

As it has been part of my blog's tradition, once again I've decided to join in to participate in the TBR Challenge 2017, hosted by the creative Wendy.
http://wendythesuperlibrarian.blogspot.pt/p/tbr-challenge-2017.html



The fun part of this challenge - and i repeat myself every year - is the possibility to get a book out of the never ending pile of things unread each month and, using a specific theme to do so, we get to read it.
It makes us feel pretty happy not only to have one less book to read but also to having been able to match it with a theme and that's fun, looking for a suitable title. I can't wait wait to get all my titles, some I've chosen already, others I'll see as the months advance.

At the beginning if the year I'll fix the challenge page on the bar above.
In the meantime, here are the themes for this year.
As always, the image belongs to Wendy.

January 18 - We Love Short Shorts! (category romance, short stories, novella etc.)
February 15 - New-To-You Author
March 15 - Comfort Read (Favorite Author? Favorite Trope? Favorite Sub Genre?)
April 19 - Contemporary
May 17 - Something Different (outside your comfort zone, unusual setting, non-romance etc.)
June 21 - Favorite Trope (a favorite theme - amnesia? secret baby? fairy tale? friends-to-lovers? etc.)
July 19 - Series Catch-Up (a book from a series you're behind on)
August 16 - Kicking It Old School (publication date 10 years or older)
September 20 - Historical
October 18 - Paranormal or Romantic Suspense
November 15 - Recommended Read (a book recommended to you by someone)
December 20 - Holiday Themes

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoy the Challenge and that you signed up again!

    ReplyDelete