Monday, January 7, 2013

Challenge for 2013

When 2012 ended and I was doing the statistics of the year I thought this year I'd just read with the flow and stick to the book clubs I participate in, not caring about challenges, but like always, the call of a potential great book is stronger and here I am, already signed up to do the TBR List challenge.
It's hosted by Wendy, the Super Librarian and it has monthly themes.
My biggest fear isn't if I finish the challenge, I'm pretty confidant I will, it's the posting days that worry me. Anyway, I hope I can post at the right days, but if not I already asked if it's OK to post a bit later and considering this, I went ahead with the challenge. I have a top page for it and will post soon about the books I've chosen (haven't them all yet, though) and why.
Hope you all can participate too or, at least, any other fun challenge.


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're joining in on this one. I am participating too. :-)

    Btw I run a readers group on yahoo and we welcome new members. Check it out if you feel like it http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EuropeanRomanceTradingGroup/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, welcome! I'm so glad you joined!

    ReplyDelete