Monday, January 7, 2013

My Life According to Books I Read in 2012

Like I did last year, here it is again, the literary game with the questionnaire about the books of 2012 .
The purpose is to answer the questions using titles of books read in 2012 and it's better if there aren't repeated titles, it's more fun.

My Life According to Books I Read in 2012

Describe yourself:
Ice Cold (Tess Gerritsen)

How do you feel:
An Accomplished Woman (Jude Morgan)

Describe where you currently live:
The Stone Flower Garden (Deborah Smith)

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Beyond the Darkness (Alexandra Ivy)

Your favorite form of transportation:
Wave of Memories (Addison Fox)

Your best friend is:
Raphael (DB Reynolds)

You and your friends are:
Something Wicked (Michelle Rowan)

What's the weather like:
Slow Burn (Julie Garwood)

What is life to you:
Tangled Webs (Anne Bishop)

Favorite time of day:
Wait Until Midnight (Amanda Quick)

Your fear:
Walking Dead (CE Murphy)

What is the best advice you have to give:
Time for Love (Constance O'Day-Flannery)

Thought for the day:
Just Like Heaven (Julia Quinn)

How I would like to die:
Harmony (Jayne Castle)

My soul's present condition:
Riveted (Meljean Brook)

Some answers aren't very literal, it's more of a reading but I had some struggle with three or four titles this year.
See you all next year :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your answers, Sonia! I didn't play this year, but maybe I still have time? I was SO busy that didn't post it. :(

    ReplyDelete