I'm a bit late but here are some book statistics for 2014.
As always, a great year in reading!
- So, in 2014, I've read 206 books, an average of 17.16/ month.
This meant a total of 65.472 pages read, in an average of 5456 pages/month.
The month where I read more books was August with 23. I've read less in several months and 15 was my lower number/month.
- I've shamefully purchased 137 books, spending a total of 1034,66€, which is around 1219,35$...yes, I know, how could I? I'll really decrease this number this year.
Of all the books read, 145 were by known authors. I took a chance on 61 authors.
- The genre I read the most as historical with 57 books. Paranormal/UF right after with 56.
- Of the 206 books, I loved 17, liked 96. 63 were so so, I didn't like 24 that much and I disliked 6 a lot.
The first book I've read was The Bone Garden by Tess Gerritsen, the one in the middle was Bucking the Rules by Kat Murray and the last one was The Leopard Unleashed by Elizabeth Chadwick.
- There are around 523 books in my TBR, counting those titles I've bought for some reason and which don't appeal to me right now but who knows if they will in the future.
I've had my favorite books and I'll post about them next time.