Thursday, July 2, 2020

Suggesting a quiz

I was googling quizzes and this came up. I had never done and was curious to see my result.
I know, I know... but these things can be entertaining....

Quiz and image from Grammarly.
                 https://www.grammarly.com/blog/what-novel-are-you-quiz/




My result was:

Journey to the Center of the Earth

You have a sense of adventure and an appreciation for other cultures! You are Journey to the Center of the Earth by Jules Verne. You probably enjoy traveling to other countries, but next time you spend a day at home, read this 1874 novel about a professor who finds a coded note in an old novel. You will never guess what he finds when his journey leads him to the center of the earth!

-> I did read this novel already and it was quite an adventure!
It's certainly a great book to try for those who like fantasy and adventure :) 
Happy reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment