Monday, January 10, 2011

The M/M Romance Challenge 2011

I've read about this challenge in a site that is going to close down, (I'm so sad over it :( ) but as I've discovered I do enjoy m/m books, I'll try to read more things to honor the challenge.

Here's where everything is explained.
I'm aiming for the 20+ reading level, because I know I can manage that.
My reading list isn't quite done yet, I have some ideas of what to read, but no done deal yet. I'll think about it and probably post as I go, for I'm probably going to change my mind a lot.

I'll be posting a list soon somewhere in the blog from february on, as long as I read. I'm probably going to read some more m/m this month, but the challenge books will start next month so I can have things in order.
I hope it will be fun.

2 comments:

  1. Ohh you're joining! Great. I don't know if I will this year? I'm so busy, I'm afraid I won't have the time?

    Maybe I'll join for less than 20+ this year. It's such fun! I'll look for your reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, you know, my problem isn't reading the books, I'm just afraid I won't be able to write interesting reviews lolol
    I'd love to see you join, then I'd know someone lol :)
    I'm positive you could manage the 15 books list!
    ****

    ReplyDelete