Saturday, September 22, 2018

Adaptations, yes or no?

How do you feel about screen adaptations of (beloved) books?

I confess I often feel a little scared because two problems might arise: 
1) the adaptation isn't very faithful and I can't help but think it's wrong;
2) it might happen I can't forget the actors' faces and won't return to my own idea of how they look like...

On BookBub there is a list about recent adaptations that are being aired or will be and of them all, I'm very curious about The Discovery of Witches, based on the books by Deborah Harkness and which I loved. I'm debating my willpower to watch or not to watch if it becomes possible at some point...

https://www.bookbub.com/blog/2018/09/20/books-becoming-tv-shows



What about you? Any interesting one in the list?
Image belongs to Deborah Harkness's website.
Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment