Thursday, December 14, 2023

A little update

My last few days have been a little hectic.
My cat has been ill, and I've been a little worried about him. My work situation is still uncertain after the end of this month, which means one more thing to be concerned about...

My vacation is over, but more than that, my PC has "died" and that is why I haven't been as active lately.
I am able to use my work computer in the less busy moments, but the internet connection has had some issues, which delays many of my planned posts.
I am hoping my days will become routine again soon...

In the meantime, I have maintained my passion for books and sometimes, that is what keeps me going!
I hope everyone is doing well out there!

4 comments:

  1. As someone in a very uncertain job situation myself, sending you all the good energy for a settled job situation soonest.

    I hope your cat recovers fully soon, and that you can replace your computer without too much upheaval (or a huge investment).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello.
      Thank you for your words.
      My cat is much better, so on that front I've been relieved. He's not in pain anymore and has recovered, I think, since he likes to run from me when it's time for the meds, and feels like playing...

      My PC is at a family member's house, I think it will be formatted. Well, I hope this can be done and that he will give it back ready to go, with me only needing to download the programs I need.

      As for work... it's tricky since it's all very bureaucracy related and I don't have much say in upper decisions. I'm naturally prone to feel pessimism, and I know this doesn't help, but... it's a waiting game.
      I hope your situation will be settled too!

      Delete
  2. Oh my, that is A LOT! I'm glad to hear your cat is doing better and fingers crossed on the computer and job front.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Wendy! Thank you for stopping by.
      Yes, the cat is doing much better... as for the other things, it's still a waiting game.

      Delete